ATS Patient Education Materials
These materials have been developed by the ATS and are suitable for general lung disease patients. These materials are for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for the expertise of a medical practitioner. If you are a lung disease patient and have questions about the diagnosis or treatment of your condition, please see your medical practitioner.
- Care of the Child with a Chronic Tracheostomy
- Breathing in America: Diseases, Progress, and Hope
- COPD Statement: Patient Education Section
- Questions About Pulmonary Rehabilitation (English)
- Questions About Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Spanish)
- A Primer on Critical Care for Patients and Their Families
- Stem Cells and Cell Therapies for Lung Diseases
Please visit Public Advisory Roundtable (PAR) Member Materials.